Bespoke Inc., Chatbot Quality Assurance Engineer
Bespoke makes a new kind of AI chatbot service that makes your trips 10 times more exciting. We provide instant assistance to overseas visitors to Japan through major hospitality clients including hotels, airports, cities, and railway companies. Our chatbot “Bebot” currently services over 11M users a year, which is over 30% of the entire market in Japan.
How would you want a chatbot to behave? What do you expect from it? What hard questions should it handle?
We’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to join our team to guarantee our chatbot provides the best quality of service possible for our users. Our chatbot uses a variety of web and backend technologies as well as natural language processing and machine learning to give our users a fun conversational experience. In this role, you will define our overarching test strategy, create test plans, and perform manual, working closely with product management and development teams. The ideal candidate is a curious, detail-oriented engineer who is passionate about quality and enthusiastic about the potential of conversational user interfaces.
You’ll join a diverse team of passionate, friendly individuals who love to travel and learn new things. We pride ourselves in maintaining our team spirit while supporting flexible working hours and locations.
- Help define the test strategy for our chatbots
- Work closely with development and product management to create and execute test plans for new features
- Have fun defining the conversational experiences for our users
When bringing on new team members we mostly look for a track record of technical curiosity, commitment to quality, the ability to think critically, and an aptitude for learning new things quickly. If you’re that kind of person, contact us below!
- Experience creating test plans for software
- Basic understanding of web application quality
- Passionate about quality and user experience
- Comfortable working in a diverse, English-speaking team
We’re especially excited about you if you have
- Chinese or other non-English language capabilities
Visa sponsorship may be possible depending on experience and role fit.