Bespoke Inc., Marketing Intern - Web/ SNS Marketing & Travel Content Writing
We are building chat bots and other resources for travelers as well as Japanese businesses that want to attract and support more overseas visitors to Japan.
We’re looking for marketing interns to join our marketing team to increase traffic. The team is also responsible for building a website that helps travelers find truly local experiences on their own, with other travelers, or with locals that want to share their favorite parts of Japan. Ideally new team members spend most of their time in Japan, or another APAC area, love to travel, enjoy learning new things and building new skills.
- Writing and reviewing travel contents to share on our website and SNS
- Researching & analyzing marketing data
- Planning online marketing strategies to increase traffic
- Working with the support team to help user experiences
- Helping to define, estimate and prioritize tasks and projects
When bringing on new team members we mostly look for a track record, commitment to quality, the ability to think critically, and an aptitude for learning new things quickly. If you’re that kind of person, contact us below!
- English and Japanese language ability
- Understanding of Japanese culture
- Experience to manage SNS accounts
- Interest in data analysis, and statistics