Bespoke Inc., Lead, Customer Solutions
Bespoke is a global leader in providing AI-powered chatbots that help companies provide their customers with an engaging and improved customer experience when searching for help or trying to perform routine tasks. Bespoke’s technology relies on advanced AI technology to understand the intent behind a customer’s question and match it to an approved, curated answer. Since answers are curated, Bespoke has a team of chat support specialists that can intervene in a conversation and work to continuously improve the Bot’s knowledge on behalf of the customer. Our chatbot “Bebot” currently services over 11M users a year, which is over 30% of the entire market in Japan.
We’re seeking an entrepreneurial Customer Solutions Leader that will help customers build and launch their Bebot chatbots successfully. The individual will work across several teams, helping excite customers with technical demonstrations of Bebot’s capabilities, assisting customers with their solution design, and owning the technical parts of customers’ success plans. The role will also own sales operations, including the customization of Salesforce and will work closely with the COO, Production Manager, and CEO on sales pipeline management.
Bespoke is a highly collaborative and fast moving environment, and you’ll work with incredibly talented people across the entire organization to create real-time products for our clients and analysts, focused on the delivery of knowledge.
- Leads the definition of customer chatbot solutions through customer meetings.
- Leads technical customer and prospect discussions to obtain information about their business objectives, relevant technical infrastructure, and desired solution constraints
- Creates high-quality presentations and proposals for customers that describe the proposed solution design and steps to achieve it.
- Owns the technical aspects of the customer onboarding process with supervision from the chatbot production manager (overall onboarding and content creation manager)
- Owns the technical aspects of the customer success plans once a customer is onboarded
- Owns sales operations, including sales forecast management, weekly reports and creates/takes responsibility for sales forecasting goals.
- Owns customer invoicing and billing
- Owns contract and SOW creation, including high-level scoping of new projects
- Owns definition of success metrics/alerts in consultation with customers and performing A/B testing for text and UI updates
- Participates in and occasionally leads customer UX definition using information obtained from clients. Works with the product team on UX brainstorming and implementation for new features.
- 3+ years creating technical demonstrations and solution designs for customers, preferably at a SaaS company or technology consulting organization in Japan.
- Sufficient technical and software development experience to quickly create mockup demonstrations of a solution design.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working in a revenue-generating (sales/solution architecture/consulting) role with a history of meeting or exceeding sales/conversion targets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the basics of sales forecasting.
- Previous experience in a highly analytical or quantitative role preferred.
- Direct experience using or customizing sales reports using SalesForce.
- Experience with SaaS services deployed to public cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Native-level Japanese and business level English
- Demonstrate the ability to work with people from many different backgrounds
- Excellent management skills; excels without direct supervision and ambiguous priorities.
- Flexible with working hours (normal business hours except in support of customer or prospect needs)
- Legally able to be employed in Japan
Please scroll down and submit the Contact Us form with a note about which positions you are interested in and, if available, a link to your profile or resume. Looking forward to hearing from you!