Bespoke Inc., Infrastructure Developer/Engineer
Bespoke Inc., is building chat bots and other resources for travelers as well as Japanese businesses that want to attract and support more overseas visitors to Japan.
We’re looking for engineers and developers to join our devops team to architect, automate, and manage our infrastructure using Docker, Ansible, and AWS. Ideally new team members spend most of their time in Japan, or another APAC area, love to travel, enjoy learning new things and building new skills.
- Writing and reviewing infrastructure automation code in Ansible
- Building and testing Docker images
- Monitoring, provisioning and scaling our infrastructure
- Working with the support team and developers to debug and triage technical issues
- Helping to define, estimate and prioritize tasks, and projects
When bringing on new team members we mostly look for a track record of technical curiosity, commitment to quality, the ability to think critically, and an aptitude for learning new things quickly. If you’re that kind of person, contact us below!
- Infrastructure automation experience in general and Ansible experience in particular
- Comfort with Docker, and AWS
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with load balancing and scaling techniques for web applications as well as messaging systems
- Solid knowledge of network (TCP/IP) and system (Linux) administration
- Experience with network and system security
- Exposure to Grafana, Statsd, or other metrics tracking systems
- Interest in data analysis, and statistics
- Interest in Kubernetes, Docker swarm, or similar container orchestration systems.