Bespoke Inc., Chatbot Production Manager / Producer
Bespoke is a global leader in providing AI-powered chatbots that help companies and governments provide their customers with an engaging and improved customer experience when searching for help or trying to perform routine tasks. Bespoke’s technology relies on advanced AI technology to understand the intent behind a customer’s question and reply with a dynamic or curated answer. Furthermore, to achieve continuous learning in our AI, Bespoke has a team of chat support specialists that can intervene in a conversation and continuously improve the Bot’s knowledge on behalf of the customer. Our chatbot “Bebot” currently services over 11M users a year, which is over 30% of the entire market in Japan as well as international customers such as Star Alliance and Tampa Airport.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate leader to own bot launches. This role will be responsible for working with the customer to understand their needs and translating those into our platform. This role will then lead internal teams required to create a successful launch, including as conversation designers and solution engineers. Finally, this leader will own defining and tracking key post-launch metrics that our customers care about. As such you’ll create the vision and plan for your department, including defining its success metrics and scaling it as customer demands increase.
The ideal candidate will combine customer service excellence, creativity, leadership skills, and technical expertise in our AI platform to deliver stunning and effective chat experiences.
- Launches chatbots for new customers; manages the process and works with the customer to achieve a positive launch; provides recommendations and guidelines to the customer, tracks their feedback, and manages a project plan
- Partners with the customer to overcome constraints associated with chatbots
- Captures new technical feature requests from customers and represents the customer in Bespoke’s product roadmap discussions
- Manages other teams and roles involved with delivery such as conversation designers and platform experts
- Proposes and implements improvements to our processes and product offering to streamline delivery
- Creates a vision and reports goals for your organization to the company’s COO and CEO
- Gives final sign-off for new launches
- Identifies opportunities to improve key metrics such as user engagement using data and creativity
- Depending on experience, may also take leadership of our team of chatbot support operators. Proposes and drives new initiatives to train chatbot operators, track performance, and boost overall response quality.
We are also eager to embrace your unique interests and skillset to customize the role for you.
- Business-level Japanese and English
- 3+ years account leadership experience as a primary customer contact for Japanese customers
- 2+ years of people management, preferably owning a support or content creation team (advertising, marketing, ecommerce, technical support, etc.) or a multi-disciplinary team with tight, customer-driven timelines
- Demonstrated experience in project management and streamlining processes
- Interest and willingness to work deeply with our technical platform
- High level of ownership and able to prioritize tasks and fill in gaps as needed
- Interested to work in a diverse, primarily English-speaking team
- Experience in an Enterprise or Government customer-facing role
- UX experience
- Basic software testing or development experience
- Experience designing and using metrics to make decisions
- Demonstrate the ability to work with people from many different backgrounds
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Flexible with working hours
- Legally able to be employed in Japan
Please scroll down and submit the Contact Us form with a note about which positions you are interested in and, if available, a link to your profile or resume. Looking forward to hearing from you!