Bespoke Inc., Chatbot Content Writer
Bespoke is a Tokyo-based startup that offers a machine learning chatbot for travel. Via our bot, Bebot, we provide instant assistance to travelers at transit centers such as airports, cities, and stations. Specifically, Bebot gives client-specific facility, safety, and travel guidance to more than 11 millions users each year, at locations such as Tokyo Narita Airport, Tampa Airport, and Vienna Airport.
What’s the most friendly way to recommend restaurants that fits in a chat bubble? How can we craft responses to elicit more user interaction? How can we standardize across bots, while preserving the tone and details desired by the client?
Curated, high-quality content is a cornerstone of creating a lovable yet scalable chatbot. As we grow, we are looking for content managers to help us craft this content, both for new and existing clients. In this role, you will work closely with product management and technical teams to create meaningful, useful conversation flows. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator, independent, and have an interest in learning about other cultures. After ramping up, there are also opportunities to expand the role scope for those interested.
- Researching client offerings, such as attractions near the client’s property and facility information
- Creating and updating bot content in English and/or Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Spanish
- Leveraging the technical features of our in-house service to templatize and standardize across bots
- Suggesting new tech features that may improve content maintainability
- Identifying opportunities to improve user engagement with the bot
We are also eager to embrace your unique interests and skillset to customize the role for you.
- Excellent native-level written communication in Japanese and business-level English (alternatively: native English with business-level Japanese)
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Able to identify opportunities for streamlining processes and tasks
- Interested to work in a diverse team
Also awesome if you
- Speak Chinese or Korean
- Have technical experience such as programming or Excel