Bespoke Inc., BI Analyst
Bespoke makes a new kind of AI chatbot service that makes your trips more authentic and fun. We provide instant assistance to overseas visitors in Japan through major tourism centers including hotels, airports, cities, and railway companies. Our chatbot “Bebot” currently services more than 11 million users a year, which is over 30% of the entire market in Japan.
How do we distinguish a question about check-in times from a statement of dissatisfaction? What information should we provide clients to help them improve their own service offerings? Are our users happy?
Data analytics is a pillar of the Bespoke service. As a data-driven company, we constantly need to understand how our users engage with our service in real-time. Furthermore, generating insight reports for our clients is a key deliverable we provide so our clients can discover information that they in turn use to improve their own service offerings. For many of our clients, Bebot is their best source of user feedback!
We are looking for a BI analyst to help power these services. In this role, you will work closely with product management, leadership, sales, and machine learning teams to create powerful analytics dashboards with our BI tooling. The ideal candidate will be skilled in modern BI technologies, be passionate about generating business value, and be eager to teach others.
- Creating and owning dashboards for user behavior
- Creating and owning dashboards and templates for client reports
- Developing models to classify messages and identify trends
- Integrating models developed by the R&D team into the data pipeline
- Identifying new opportunities for metrics and insights
As a startup, we are also eager to embrace your unique interests and skillset to customize the role for you.
When bringing on new team members we mostly look for a track record of technical curiosity, commitment to quality, the ability to think critically, and an aptitude for learning new things quickly. If you’re that kind of person, contact us below!
- Experience in data analysis, ETL, and modern BI tools and visualizations
- Strong command of SQL
- Experience with python
- Strong communication to diverse and non-technical audiences in English (Japanese not required)
- Fundamental understanding of the importance of going the last mile to make sure data is usable and robust
Also awesome if you
- Speak Chinese (simplified and/or traditional)
- Have NLP experience
- Have AWS experience