Bespoke is a global leader in providing AI-powered chatbots that help companies provide their customers with an engaging and improved customer experience when searching for help or trying to perform routine tasks.
Bespoke’s technology relies on advanced AI technology to understand the intent behind a customer’s question and match it to an approved, curated answer. Since answers are curated, Bespoke has a team of chat support specialists that can intervene in a conversation and work to continuously improve the Bot’s knowledge on behalf of the customer.
Our CEO is an advisor to the prime minister's office on the digitization of Japan and our company is a very unique startup to have a place at the table at important government meetings.
- Launches chatbots for new customers; manages the process and works with the customer to achieve a positive launch; provides recommendations and guidelines to the customer, tracks their feedback, and manages a project plan
- Partners with the customer to overcome constraints associated with chatbots
- Captures new technical feature requests from customers and represents the customer in Bespoke’s product roadmap discussions
- Manages other teams and roles involved with delivery such as conversation designers and platform experts
- Proposes and implements improvements to our processes and product offering to streamline delivery
- Creates a vision and reports goals for your organization to the company’s management
- Gives final sign-off for new launches
- Identifies opportunities to improve key metrics such as user engagement using data and creativity
- Depending on experience, may also take leadership of our team of chatbot support operators. Proposes and drives new initiatives to train chatbot operators, track performance, and boost overall response quality.
We are also eager to embrace your unique interests and skillset to customize the role for you.
- Business-level Japanese and English
- 3+ years account leadership experience as a primary customer contact for Japanese customers
- 2+ years of people management, preferably owning a support or content creation team (advertising, marketing, ecommerce, technical support, etc.) or a multi-disciplinary team with tight, customer-driven timelines
- Demonstrated experience in project management and streamlining processes
- Interest and willingness to work deeply with our technical platform
- High level of ownership and able to prioritize tasks and fill in gaps as needed
- Interested to work in a diverse, primarily English-speaking team
- Experience in an Enterprise or Government customer-facing role
- UX experience
- Basic software testing or development experience
- Experience designing and using metrics to make decisions
- Demonstrate the ability to work with people from many different backgrounds
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Flexible with working hours
- Legally able to be employed in Japan
Please email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV
- Level of fluency in English and Japanese