Location: Tokyo, Japan
Bespoke is a global leader in providing AI-powered chatbots that help companies provide their customers with an engaging and improved customer experience when searching for help or trying to perform routine tasks. Bespoke’s technology relies on advanced AI technology to understand the intent behind a customer’s question and match it to an approved, curated answer. Since answers are curated, Bespoke has a team of chat support specialists that can intervene in a conversation and work to continuously improve the Bot’s knowledge on behalf of the customer. Our CEO is an advisor to the prime minister's office on the digitization of Japan and our company is a very unique startup to have a place at the table at important government meetings.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate leader to delight our customers by helping them create and design chatbot experiences. This role will be responsible for proposing the conversation design, creating bots using our in-house technical platform, managing and at times creating well-written Japanese and English content, and leading a content team who writes curated bot answers. You’ll create the vision and plan for your team, including defining its success metrics and scaling it as customer demands increase.
The ideal candidate will combine customer service excellence, creativity, leadership skills, and technical interest to deliver stunning and fun chat experiences.
- Creates chatbots for new customers. Manages the process and works with the customer to achieve a positive launch. Designs chatbot conversation flow and, as needed, creates bot answers. Provides recommendations and guidelines to the customer, tracks their feedback, and manages a project plan.
- Creates or reviews public-facing written Japanese/English content.
- Proposes and drives new initiatives to train content writers and chatbot operators to boost overall response quality.
- Creates a vision and reports goals for your organization to the company’s COO and CEO.
- Captures new technical feature requests from customers and represents the customer in Bespoke’s product roadmap discussions.
- Partners with the customer to overcome constraints associated with chatbots.
- Leveraging the technical features of our in-house chatbot platform.
- Suggesting new tech features that may improve content.
- Identifying opportunities to improve user engagement with the bot using data and creativity.
We are also eager to embrace your unique interests and skillset to customize the role for you.
- Native-level Japanese and business English fluency
- 3+ years of experience in an Enterprise or Government customer-facing role
- Demonstrated experience creating or managing the quality of public-facing written Japanese content.
- 2+ years of people management experience, preferably owning a support or content creation team (advertising, marketing, support, ecommerce)
- Account leadership experience as a primary customer contact
- Interest and willingness to work deeply with our technical platform. As a plus, you’ll have basic software testing or development experience.
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Able to identify opportunities for streamlining processes and tasks
- Interested to work in a diverse, primarily English-speaking team
If interested, please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.